CMAS 2020


Following current Government guidelines and the uncertainty  regarding the COVID -19 situation, the CMAS AGM and Scientific Meeting 2020 organising committee have decided to cancel the event which was due to be held in London on the 16th and17th April 2020. More details will follow shortly.

Anybody that has already purchased a ticked will be fully refunded.

If you have any queries, please contact